This bra is great!!! I usually have a difficult time finding a bra to fit my full figure that is comfortable without being bulky, unsexy, having padded cups (???) or me feeling self-conscious that my breasts look huge. This bra is so not any of those things.

The cups are soft and offer full coverage. The band is substantial without being bulky; it has 4 hooks and eyes in the back and comfortably stays in place with no ride-up. Olga Christina is a true minimizer and does reduce the appearance by at least an inch (like the description states) which makes me look and feel so much better in my clothes. I don't feel like my breasts are the first thing seen when I wear a t-shirt.

Do take the time to adjust the bra straps. At first try, I thought of returning the bra because of not adjusting the straps well and would have missed out on a really great bra. I will buy more.
Get more detail about Olga Christina Women's Lace Minimizer #55409.

0 comments:

Post a Comment