As always, I received this product in perfect condition, and in a timely manner. That being said, I did not find this bra to be worth even the $8 I paid for it. Here is why:

1. I ordered a size up bigger, knowing I could fasten it on the tighter hooks, because my perfect size was not available. Even so, the thing rolls and is tighter than my preferred Bali in my perfect chest size. It has a wide band, and it seems to roll up, adding an ugly line to my clothes.

2. It seems to offer little support, considering the plain appearance.

3. I can't find a comfortable length for the straps: Tighter supports better, but digs in the shoulders; looser is a bit more comfortable, but looks unsupported.

We all know that bra brands and fit varies wildly, so for those of you who love Olga, and like the sizing, here are the pros:

1. The material is soft as can be, and there are no itchy, scratchies that I can find.

2. The cups are not padded, rather double lined which offers a smoother look.

3. The price is right!Get more detail about Olga Women's Satin Comfort Wire-Free Bra #30591.

0 comments:

Post a Comment