Pros: very comfortable, does a great job of minimizing without squishing me, cut a little lower than most minimizers so I can wear it with all of my clothes, even v-necks.
Cons: really only one, but it's a big one - it makes a creaky noise when I move! The plastic rings that attach the straps to the bra should maybe should be metal because when the strap moves on them, which happens anytime I move, they make a noise. It's not super-loud and hopefully will go down the more I wash it, but I can hear it. I'm actually going to try putting it in the dryer next time just to see if that makes a difference. If it weren't for this, I would say it's the best minimizer bra I've ever had. But if it doesn't go away I don't see myself buying more, because it could create an embarrassing situation.

Update: putting it in the dryer did help a lot, but didn't completely eliminate the noise. Maybe after the next wash? I really want this one to work out because the fit and comfort are so good!Buy Olga Christina Women's Minimizer with Supreme Support #55015!

0 comments:

Post a Comment